As of 1/20/24 Olea has suspended outside reservations. They will return in the warmer weather. Outside seating is always available for walk-in seating. If you desire an outside reservation please email email@example.com
- We do not take reservations over the phone, via email or in person. Reservations for a specific service are turned off at the beginning of that service.
- We take reservations 30 days in advance on Resy. Don't be discouraged if your desired time is not available, we are still predominantly a walk-in restaurant.
- We do not take reservations for outside seating during the week for the winter. Outside tables are only available for walk-in seating. However, we still have limited outside tables available for Weekend Brunch and Weekend Dinner reservations.
- WEEKDAYS: We do not take any reservations for weekday lunch service. Monday-Friday breakfast/lunch service are strictly first come first served seating.
- OUTSIDE SEATING: Outside reservations are under a roof and near an electric heater (No Heaters May through September) It is not a fully enclosed shelter so please dress appropriately. Outside reservations cannot be automatically moved inside. You will move to the waitlist for inside seating. The Same applies for inside to outside changes.
- Please expect your table to be reserved for another party 2 hours after your reserved time.
- Kitchen closes at 9:30pm Sun-Thurs. 10:30pm Fri & Sat.
- The kitchen closes between lunch and dinner every weekday. The restaurant closes briefly between lunch and dinner on weekends and holidays.
- For parties of 8-10 please go to our Private Events and Large Party page
- 4 holidays of the year we open up the dining room for full reservations: Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve and Valentine's.
- For further questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your interest and support. We look forward to hosting you soon.