RESERVATIONS INFO: Olea is primarily a walk-in restaurant. We take limited reservations for parties of 2-7 people for dinner and weekend brunch service through Resy (link below). All bar seating and the majority of tables are available for walk-in seating.
- We do not take reservations over the phone, via email or in person. Reservations for a specific service are turned off at the beginning of that service.
- We take reservations 30 days in advance on Resy. Don't be discouraged if your desired time is not available, we are still predominantly a walk-in restaurant.
- WEEKDAYS: We do not take any reservations for weekday lunch service. Monday-Friday breakfast/lunch service are strictly first come first served seating.
- OUTSIDE SEATING: Outside reservations are under a roof and near an electric heater (No heating May-September). It is not a fully enclosed shelter so please dress appropriately. Outside reservations cannot be automatically moved inside. You will move to the waitlist for inside seating. The Same applies for inside to outside changes.
- Please expect your table to be reserved for another party 2 hours after your reserved time.
- Kitchen closes at 9:30pm Sun-Thurs. 10:30pm Fri & Sat.
- The kitchen closes between lunch and dinner every weekday. The restaurant closes briefly between lunch and dinner on weekends and holidays.
- For parties of 8-10 please go to our Private Events and Large Party page
- For further questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your interest and support. We look forward to hosting you soon.