Olea Job Opportunities
1. Restaurant Shift Supervisor: Part-Time
Olea seeks highly-motivated, organized and experienced individual to take on shift supervisor responsibilities on Monday and Tuesdays 11am-5pm to start, with the potential for hours to expand to Sunday night and Wednesday days as well.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- responding to emails
- point of contact for staff and guest issues
- accepting deliveries and able to lift and carry to basement cases of beer/liquor/wine
- helping during the day with hosting, bussing and food running when necessary
- ordering FOH supplies in communication with GM
- point of contact for tech support to resolve issues with POS/grubhub or restaurant infrastructure
- cleaning and organizing and delegating/overseeing other staff members duties
Applicants should be motivated self-starters, good with following systems already in place, but also helping create new ones.
Friendly and good communications skills a must. Knowledge of Toast POS, Resy and Grubhub is a huge plus.
At least 2 years experience in The Hospitality Industry.
Must have a valid Us photo ID and a social security card.
$25/hour starting compensation.
2. Bartenders/Servers-Full Time or Part Time
Looking for experienced BARTENDERS and SERVERS for our casual neighborhood Fort Greene restaurant. Someone crossed trained as both is a huge plus- Day, night and weekends available.
Good money, good people and good food.
Send resume and references to schedule an interview.
Must be available weekends.
Toast/Grubhub familiarity another plus.
Let's talk. All are welcome.
US photo ID and ss # needed.
Fill out the form below and specify which job you are interested in. Thanks.